We are United Commercial Upholstery, a U.S. company located in New Ulm, Minnesota (formerly Nicollet, MN). Our growth and success has been built on creating high-quality seating and production services that are delivered on time and at a fair price.
- Seating for golf carts and low-speed vehicles
- Seating for the marine industry, including helm chairs, couch/lounge combinations and seats
- Custom production upholstery services, including complete turnkey services
- Contract CNC cutting for fabrics, woods, and other substrates
- Digital printing
- Full service art department
- All of our products are 100% made in America.
Chris Vorwerk, co-owner, is the design and upholstery genius behind United Commercial Upholstery’s success. Chris’s upholstery career started in 1982, when she began learning the trade from Leonard Hiniker, renowned in the Upper Midwest for his upholstery craftsmanship.
Phil Vorwerk, co-owner, runs the business side of United Commercial Upholstery. Prior to joining his wife Chris at United Commercial Upholstery, Phil for 22 years owned and operated a successful screen-printing & embroidery business, Printwear Graphics, in New Ulm, Minnesota.