The ProCushion Series
Our ProCushion series cushions are constructed with the latest in bacterial fighting material. These new fabrics are treated with the most advanced silver ion technology that provides a natural germ-fighting defense. This is the same technology that the health care industry has embraced. Your athletes will appreciate the comfort and esthetic of a cushioned locker and feel secure with the knowledge that the surface features antifungal & antibacterial properties for their protection.
Whether it’s a brand new locker room suite or a simple locker room upgrade our locker room cushions are a smart choice. Using our cushions enhances your locker room with their unique combination of visual pizazz, quality construction, comfort…and all at an affordable price. These are sure to be the qualities you are looking for to create the most professional locker experience possible
Why should you add ProCushions?
- Sanitary – Features the same advanced germ-fighting material that is being used by the health care industry. Feel secure knowing these cushions feature the latest antifungal and antibacterial properties.
- Affordable – ProCushions are the best quality/value in the market.
- Quick and easy to install – available with Velcro or tee nut attachment options.
- Many colors/textures available – Whether it’s your school colors or your locker room projects interior décor this assures a complete integration of the cushions into your projects color design.
- Impressive quality and comfort – We use only marine grade foam in our cushions. Not only is it just the right softness but the foam also is embedded with biocides that help prevent mold and mildew.
- Digital printing – Not only will the color(s) match but your school or corporate logo can easily be incorporated into the cushion in our state of the art digital printing department.
- Create a positive, professional locker room atmosphere. Schools are competing for recruits…health clubs for membership…don’t underestimate the WOW factor when furnishing your locker room facilities. Our cushion will significantly impact how much your locker room suite pops out.
- Meets CAL 117 requirement. All of the vinyl and foam we use meets California’s CAL 117 fire retardant requirement.
- Made in the USA
Call (507) 359-2277 or Contact Us today to learn more about our Locker Room Seating products and services!.
It depends on the specifications (size, thickness, Qty.) Please download and fill out this form and we will be happy to get you quote.
Absolutely, ProCushions are 100% customizable to your specifications.
They are available in two types; wood & loose. By using ¾” plywood the ProCushion can actually function as the locker bin lid or use ½” plywood and easily Velcro or screw them onto the locker lid from the bottom. The loose type of cushion simply rests on the locker bin top. One advantage to a loose cushion is they are reversible which essentially doubles the life of the cushion.
They range from 1 ½” – 3” thick. A general rule of thumb is the thicker the softer however for many of our customers the atheistic look of a 2” cushion seems to be the most popular.
Yes, and as with the bottom cushions, they are available as a loose cushion or wood backed. If you would like we can affix Velcro strips to the loose cushion to help it stay in place.
Certainly, because they are made to order they can be manufactured in any size or shape.
Yes we have hundreds of different colored vinyls to choose. Give us a PMS color and we will match it up as close as possible to a high quality vinyl.
Yes, we have two different logo options to choose from. The most popular option is digital printing. We use state of the art printers and UV curing inks and the colors can be matched to PMS colors. We also offer embroidery with our own in-house embroidery department.
Yes, we use CAD based technology in both our CNC fabric cutting operation as well a KOMO CNC wood cutting machine.
Once we receive the purchase order it is typically 3 weeks
Yes, when sending art / image files we recommend sending them as Vector files whenever possible. Please see Artwork Specifications.
They are 100% American Made in the great state of Minnesota.